Are You Planning on Visiting Napa & Don’t Know Where to Begin?
Trust me, I have been there! Planning your dream trip to Napa Valley is a big deal!
I remember the first couple of times visiting Napa Valley. I spent hours upon hours researching and googling everything you could possibly want to know about Napa Valley.
What are the best wineries? Where to stay? Where to eat? It quickly became overwhelming.
I want you to have the best time in Napa and make the absolute most out of your vacation.
Leave the planning to me so you can worry about more important things … like drinking wine! 🍷
What Can You Expect to Learn in This eBook
- The best way to get to Napa Valley from the airport (and why Uber may not be your best option)
- The top restaurants, bakeries, and delis
- The must-visit wineries and why we love them
- Where to stay in each Napa Valley town
- How much you should expect to spend in Napa Valley
- Wine Tasting 101: The basics of wine tasting & how to taste like a pro
- A Napa Valley packing list and tips on what to wear (and not wear) wine tasting
- ⭐ A planned for you 3 day wine tasting itinerary that you should steal for your trip to Napa Valley
- And much more!
Why I Created This eBook
I wanted to create this guide to help someone plan a Napa Valley trip from start to finish without the stress, travel agent, or hours spent on numerous blog posts.
Also, this guide is something I would have wanted and used the first couple of times we visited Napa Valley.
Why Trust Me to be Your Napa Guide
You can trust my advice on Napa Valley because I have been in your exact position. I love to travel and experience destinations to the fullest. Before visiting Napa Valley, I too did not know where to begin when planning our trip. Every blog post I read gave different advice on where to go, and I found it really confusing.
So what makes my guide different…
Now that I have been to Napa on numerous (more than I can even count) occasions, I feel confident with the advice and tips I provide. I have been able to look at and travel to Napa Valley from many different perspectives. For example, on our last three trips to wine country, I was pregnant and able to enjoy Napa for more than just its wine.
Since I am lucky enough to live so close to Napa Valley, we get to visit often throughout the year. The content in this guide will not get outdated. I will keep it updated with the freshest tips on where to go and what to do in Napa Valley.
I hope you enjoy this guide and have a wonderful time exploring wine country!